HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Phone game??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SJCali

PostSubject: Phone game??   Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:30 pm

So I recently acquired my first 3 numbers from doing Pick Up yay! They were all hb7's but I still feel intimidated to approach 8,9,10 Sad. Anyway, I would text each of them at night on the same day I met them using callback humor. They all responded I only hooked one of them and she is really hooked, I probb will F*** her eventually, but the other 2 stop responding to my texts all 2gether now. One of them I am really dissapointed cuz she had a really big butt hehe and I love me a nice ass.

So my question is should I call/when to call/ when to text? My phone/text game is terrible so I really need help Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madals

PostSubject: Re: Phone game??   Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:14 am

Texting and keeping them interested is an art. Unlike in a conversation face to face, it isn't socially akward for them to compleatly ignore you, therefore you need to make them want to reply.
Firstly, try and get a few inside jokes, nicknames or general things you can keep coming back to that remind her of how close you to are (shared experiences). Other thing is ask questions, but not the shame boring shit people normally text like "how are you?" "what you doing?". Make them interesting, spontaneous and just random. "would you ever bunji jump?" is the sort of thing your looking for, it not the normal run of the mill type thing.
Remember though, phone game is not a substitute for face to face. Unless your crack hot on phone game, for each face to face you have, you can really only last about a week on phone game and keep the attraction. Moral of that story? GET MORE FACE TO FACE!

Madals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SJCali

PostSubject: Phone game   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Thanks, for the help!

I also have a problem with being needy which is why I have been unable to have a gf yet and keep girls interested in me. So it's hard for me to wait to text them and what not. I'm still learning and I know I'll get more numbers, but should I always call to try to ask them out or text to ask them out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madals

PostSubject: Re: Phone game??   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Don't over think. Text or calls are fine. Texts are more informal, something like "Hey, I am near *name of bar or something* and was wondering it would be cool if you were there with me"

Calling on the other hand allows you to use your voice as another way to put things across, texting losing voice tone etc.
Most importantly, do what you feel most comfortable with.

As for being needy, trust me, after you have 20-30 numbers in your cell you wont physically have time to worry about contacting them all king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone game??   

Back to top Go down

Phone game??
Page 1 of 1