HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Question: What does "teasing" come under as an IOI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madals

PostSubject: Question: What does "teasing" come under as an IOI   Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:46 am

From your list of IOI's - I am curious as to what you feel teasing from the target comes under as an IOI. By teasing I mean when they are being playful/flirty which is something I personally find very attractive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaybot

PostSubject: Re: Question: What does "teasing" come under as an IOI   Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 am

I always just go by how I feel rather than looking for specific things. So if you can tell she is teasing in that kinda flirty fun way you are fine. Also most forms of teasing are milder shit tests IMO, whilst very few guys would fail them the ones that do are clearly not worth keeping around.

One I get every so often is in a playful teasing way "ooh aren't you a ladies man", whilst it is not a shit test as such there is still potential to crash and burn. So yar I think teasing should be viewed as fun flirty shit tests that are hard to fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question: What does "teasing" come under as an IOI   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:06 pm

I'd place it under mood. Shes willing to create positive experiences with you fun (thus positive emotions). This requires her to open up emotionally to you on some level.

Then again I have two more IOI's left to teach (one is in this weeks feild missions).

I'd also place it under one of these two remaining IOI's (depedning on how its done).

The whole point on focusing on these 7 IOIs is that they encompass every authentic IOI. Its quick and simple to learn and be aware of. Lastly, its these 7 IOIs that our bodies pick up on that give us our accurate "shes into me" instinct.

These last two IOI's are the most important.

P.S.
As pick up artists we tend to get this almost one sided view of the interaction.

For example we see things as

Do something

observe response

adjust accordingly

repeat

In reality however the interaction is much more complex.

If she is teasing, we tend to call that an IOI (or shit test).

If we did it it would be busting, C&F, compliance test, qualifying etc.

In our case we are creating attraction, in her case shes showing attraction.

Yet we both did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://erzulie.8forum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question: What does "teasing" come under as an IOI   

Back to top Go down

Question: What does "teasing" come under as an IOI
Page 1 of 1