HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How attraction works FR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madals

PostSubject: How attraction works FR   Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:43 am

I was experimenting last week, I wanted to test out how memory effects attraction. I took 4 of my old contacts, 1 was really into me and it wasn't long since we last spoke, 2 was really into me but its been ages, 3 was a little into me but we recently spoke and 4 was a little into me and its been ages since we spoke.
My goal was to see how fast I could start getting IOI/SOI and seriously flirting conversation.
how it went:
1) it was a matter of 10mins before inuendo and flirting started
2) This took about 30mins, I think this was because I started as if we had only recently spoken but she caught on and started going for it
3) Nothing really of note, 10mins. I showed more interest than I normal do and see responded. + = + dynamic
4) I had an appointment to get to before I could tell for sure if she was into me - 1 hour 10mins. Think I was close though.

It seems to be that time between interactions (1week, 1 month, 6 months time frames) has the biggest effect on how comfortable women are with both verbal and physical escalation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaybot

PostSubject: Re: How attraction works FR   Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:10 am

Awesome little experiment, I am currently trying to get a girl I see once every few months and yar I try remember conversational threads/themes etc to try and bring her right back to how she felt last time I saw her. It works a little, better than without.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madals

PostSubject: Re: How attraction works FR   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 am

Definatly, having the past idea's (inside jokes/special songs/etc) really speed it up. Thats because there is a massive emotional connection to that idea. By making her remember that thing, she remembers how she felt then, and how she felt about you then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How attraction works FR   

Back to top Go down

How attraction works FR
Page 1 of 1