HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Zikki's Progress Reports and Commentary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zikki

PostSubject: Zikki's Progress Reports and Commentary   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:58 am

Week one Modules 1-6

Just wanted to state thanks to Undercover Lover, the first 6 sections of this seem really well laid out, your explanations are good and the language you use is accessible.

I can see this going extremely well.

There are a couple of tiny points I would make, there is one spelling mistake and when you write the formula out for your attraction map, its kinda not very affective. Maybe there is a way to present it better?

Only tiny minor gripes.

Still got to read the Pimp book though, so will post a review on it after or something, cant read a whole ebook at work...although havent tried yet.

Cheers B

Z
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zikki's Progress Reports and Commentary   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 pm

Can you tell me where the mistake is and be a bit more specific about the attraction map?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://erzulie.8forum.biz
Zikki

PostSubject: Re: Zikki's Progress Reports and Commentary   Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:28 pm

I will read back over, it as either part 4 or 5 I think mate.

I need to chill tonight jus been at a very long sit down with some of the elite pua's in this country, been sitting with a psych learning mental constructs and modelling lol.

Heavy stuff but my brain aches, just replying out of courtesy for now bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaybot

PostSubject: Re: Zikki's Progress Reports and Commentary   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:07 pm

I think the pimp book was an awesome inner game book and have started looking around at who likes who etc. Something hilarious is the amount of women not into the guy they are with (bad dates it looks like).

A great book for folks to look at it Shambala The Sacred Path of The Warrior by Chogyam Trungpa (amazing how many similarities there are between that and the pimp guide lol).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zikki's Progress Reports and Commentary   

Back to top Go down

Zikki's Progress Reports and Commentary
Page 1 of 1